1) Call CRIT-USA at 1-844-206-4512 and request to enroll your child for treatment. If our lines are busy, please leave us a voicemail and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
2) Once you are in contact with us, you will be given an appointment to register.
3) After this, a member of our staff members will contact you to begin the registration process and you will be assigned a case number that you should keep.
4) You will be placed on a waiting list and, depending on availability, will be given an initial assessment appointment.
5) CRIT-USA will contact you with the date and time of your initial assessment appointment, where a specialist will evaluate your child. Please be sure to arrive an hour before your appointment time.
6) Be sure to bring your child’s birth certificate, proof of address, proof of income, and all medical history.
7) If your child meets the requirements for admission, we will ask you to sign a contract of consent for treatment.
8) After acceptance, our staff will evaluate your family’s financial need to determine what costs we can cover.
9) Once all paperwork is completed and signed, we will begin with your child’s treatment plan as prescribed by an M.D.
10) Once your child is accepted, please be sure to read our User’s Guide, which you will be provided.
11) The duration of the treatment plan for your child will be determined by his or her medical professional.
If you have any questions, contact us via the button below or give us a call at 1.844.206.4512.
Whether you live in town, or are visiting us from another state, all of the information you need for your visit can be found here. From where you can stay, to parking and transportation, we want to make your visit as seamless as possible. Also, our facilities are wheelchair accessible and especially made to accommodate all of our patients.
There is plenty of parking available in our center located at 10839 Quarry Park, San Antonio, TX 78233
Below is a list of nearby hotels if RMH is full or you choose to stay closer to CRIT-USA:
* denotes discounted for CRIT-USA Families
There are a few options as far as transportation in order to get around in the San Antonio Area.
The following Taxi companies offer handicap accessible services to visitors:
If you are a hospital, clinic, physician, school, or court and are trying to refer a child for enrollment at CRIT-USA please call 1-844-206-4512 and when speaking to a Patient Services Advocate let them know this is a referral case. They will give you further instructions.
The CRIT-USA serves children with different neurological and musculoskeletal disorders, whose rehabilitation and medical treatment costs vary. Treatment is specialized for each child and follows our holistic model of care, with an average cost of $15,000 per child per year. At CRIT-USA, it is our mission to improve the lives of children with disabilities and their families, regardless of their ability to pay.
To ensure progress, an average of 80 to 100 sessions of therapy are needed per year. CRIT-USA does not bill insurance companies for the cost of therapy. Instead, CRIT-USA bills the families for each service based on their ability to pay. The amount billed to the families is small and on average it comprises 1% of the annual cost of treatment. The remainder of the cost is covered by TeletonUSA.
If you have any further questions about billing, contact us at 1.844.206.4512 or via the Contact Us button.
Choose your language | Elije tu idioma